The 2017 Online Learning Center will be available tomorrow, Friday January 1, 2016, at or before 1200 noon.
Courses have been revised/updated; The 2017 Laws of Arrest will be available mid-October 2017; an announcement will be sent out when it is accessible.
The mandatory annual online refresher courses for SWORN POLICE - Full-Time and Part-Time for 2017 are:
• Use of Force
• TASER (Only officers issued this equipment are required to complete this annual refresher course).
• Bias Based Policing
• Range Safety Rules
• AXON Camera (Only officers issued this equipment are required to complete this annual refresher course).
• D.A.V.I.D Refresher
• First Aid
• Ethics **NEW** (If you took this in 2016, you do not need to take it again).
• Laws of Arrest (This course will be available in October 2017).
The following courses are One Time Mandatory - if you have already successfully completed the course, you DO NOT have to take again it this year.
• FDLE Human Trafficking (if not taken previously) - One-time training
• BJA First Amendment Training - (if not taken previously) - One-time training
• FDLE Rachel's Law - (if not taken previously) - One -time training
• Employee Evaluation - Supervisors Only (Sergeants and Lieutenants) (if not taken previously) - One-time training
MAKE SURE YOU PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION AND FORWARD IT TO THE TRAINING SECTION (Ms. Cavallari)!!
Also please note these courses are departmental required annual training, they are not the same as the FDLE 4-year certification training requirement.
If you have OLC access or course issues, please contact me at your earliest opportunity.
Happy New Year!